The Helix Luxe collection was created to offer an upgraded sleep experience with tailored features like a plush pillow top with built-in cooling materials, zoned lumbar support, and an additional two inches of foam comfort layers, compared with the Core collection.
The Luxe models are our most popular mattress upgrade option and provide hotel luxury comfort while maintaining a focus on each sleepers unique preferences.
- Go beyond one size fits all and find a luxury mattress thats made for your unique sleep preferences. The Moonlight Luxe is our premium dynamic foam mattress designed with our softest feel specifically for back & stomach sleepers and couples with different preferences. The Moonlight Luxe is considered a 2-3 on the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest.
- The Moonlight Luxe mattress is made with our breathable Tencel cover or GlacioTex Cooling Cover for cooling tech that pulls heat away from your body.. It is designed with soft dynamic foam comfort layers to aid recovery and to contour to your body while maintaining a softer feel.
- Below the foam are more than a thousand individually wrapped durable steel coils to promote spinal alignment and to help relieve back pain.
- Upgrade Features - The Moonlight Luxe includes upgrades like a plush pillow top, an extra foam comfort layer in the body of the mattress, and zoned lumbar support along with a fully reinforced perimeter in the base coils.
- Certifications - The Moonlight Luxe mattress is GREENGUARD Gold and CertiPUR-US certified, ensuring it is made without any harmful chemicals including ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, and formaldehyde, and will have an extremely low impact on indoor air quality.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.