The Helix Luxe collection was created to offer an upgraded sleep experience with tailored features like a plush pillow top with built-in cooling materials, zoned lumbar support, and an additional two inches of foam comfort layers, compared with the Core collection.
The Luxe models are our most popular mattress upgrade option and provide hotel luxury comfort while maintaining a focus on each sleepers unique preferences.
- Go beyond one size fits all and find a luxury mattress thats made for your unique sleep preferences. The Helix Midnight Luxe is our most popular premium mattress designed with a medium feel, specifically tailored for side sleepers, those who toss and turn at night, and is great for couples. The Midnight Luxe is widely recognized as one of the highest-reviewed mattresses across the internet and is considered a 5-6 on the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest.
- The Midnight Luxe is made with our GlacioTex Cooling Cover, offering sleepers cutting edge technology to stay cool throughout the night. It features multiple layers of high-quality memory foam designed for comforting pressure relief for your hips and shoulders.
- Below the foam are more than a thousand individually wrapped durable steel coils to promote spinal alignment and to help relieve back pain.
- Upgrade Features - The Midnight Luxe includes upgrades like a plush pillow top, an extra foam comfort layer in the body of the mattress, and zoned lumbar support along with a fully reinforced perimeter in the base coils.
- Certifications - The Midnight Luxe mattress is GREENGUARD Gold and CertiPUR-US certified, ensuring it is made without any harmful chemicals including ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, and formaldehyde, and will have an extremely low impact on indoor air quality.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.